All items except handwritten postcard are shipped with Postnord as tracked parcel. Handwritten Postcard is sent with untracked shipping and the shipping cost is included in the price. We ship once per week, on Mondays. Estimated delivery times:
Estimated delivery times:
Europe, 3-10 working days
USA, 4-12 working days
Rest of the world, 4-15 working days
All of our shipping times are estimates and may differ. None of our shipping times are guaranteed but we do our best to get your order to you as fast as possible!
Customers from outside of the EU may be liable for duty and/ or VAT charges once the goods have been shipped. This will be according to the rules in your country. These additional charges are to be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and we can not predict when they may occur or how much they will be. This is because customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further details.
We offer a fixed shipping price of 10 euros (or 10 USD) worldwide.
We reserve the right to change prices due to price changes from the supplier, incorrect printing in the price list and inaccuracies in prices due to incorrect information and we reserve the right to adjust the price.
VAT and tax
All products are sent from Sweden.
Customers from outside of the EU may be liable for duty and/ or VAT charges when receiving the goods. This will be according to the rules in your country. These additional charges are to be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and we can not predict when they may occur or how much they will be. This is because customs policies vary widely from country to country. We encourage you to contact your local customs office to be able to calculate these costs.
You have the right to return your order within 14 days from receiving the order. Please note all returned goods must be in an unworn re-saleable condition.
You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping, and delivery and condition of the products upon return, the products should therefore be sent well packaged.
How to make a return:
- Send us a message to [email protected]. In your message, your name, address, e-mail address, order number and which goods the return applies to must be clearly stated.
- Send your return to: Midjiwan AB Svandammsvägen 42, 12634 Hägersten, Sweden
- For orders outside the EU make sure to write: 'RETURNED SWEDISH GOODS’ And ‘NO VAT OR DUTY DUE'. So we will not have to pay VAT a second time.
- You are responsible for return shipping, delivery and condition of the products upon return. The products should therefore be sent well packaged.
- On the refund amount, we reserve the right to deduct an amount corresponding to the decrease in value compared to the original value of the product when used or damaged product.
Please note that the right of withdrawal does not apply to damaged or used products.